Follow the below steps to Remove Comment Box from Blogger Pages:
There are two ways to remove the Comment Box.
1. Remove Comment Box during creation of Blogger Page:
- Login to your blog and Select “Pages” tab from left in blog’s “Dashboard”.
- Create a New page or edit the existing page. Now You will see Page Settings >Options just left of the page.
- Click on “Don’t allow, hide existing” under “Reader comments” to Permanently Hide comment box along with existing comment. If you don’t want to hide “Existing Comments”, then choose “Don’t allow,show existing” Reader Comments.
- That’s all. Now this page will hide the comment box.
2. Remove Comment Box from every Pages:
- Go to “Template” –> “Edit HTML” –> “Proceed”
- Now search for </Head> [Tip: press CTRL+F]
- Paste the Following codes just above the </head>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "static_page"'>
- Now save your template. That’s all. Enjoy Blogging..Feel free to ask for help. Good Bye..