Paytm which is the best Mobile Payment service in India till date. Recently the Company CEO vijay shekhar sharma has update a status about the New Paytm Rupay Debit Card. Its sound interesting right. Here i shared the First Copy of Paytm Debit card, that was shared by Company CEO. This will be a great addon to Paytm Payments Bank — India’s first bank with zero charges on online transactions, with no minimum balance requirement and free debit card. Here is the first look of Paytm card.
As per the sources report:
The new Paytm debit card customers will be now able to transact at all merchants who accept payments via debit and credit cards. Users who have opened their account with the payment bank will be issued the digital debit card. Further, the card comes with a free insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh in the case of death or permanent total disability.
How To apply for Paytm Rupay Debit Card
If you are already a Paytm KYC verified Customer then you get the Paytm Debit Card within a minute. Here i am going to mentioned all the required process in step by step. Here is the Guide to open Paytm Savings Account for free.
- Download the Latest version of Paytm app from the Google Play Store and Open it. In the new Paytm app you will be able to see a new Savings Bank Account icon.
- After Accepting their terms and conditions Paytm will ask you to enter the 4 digits passcode. Just remember the pass code this will be your Paytm Card Passcode. You have to enter the passcode twice.
- In the next step you need add a nominee & fill in all the necessary details like address and your relation with the nominee etc.
- If you are already a Paytm KYC customer then you will get the card within a minute and they will send you a verification SMS to you registered mobile No.
- For Non KYC customer user has to submit all the necessary details to get the verification process done. After that Paytm representative will contact you to fix an appointment to complete document verification. Once you have successfully complete the verification process then your savings account will be opened.
After all getting a Paytm Debit card is. I hope this article will help you to understand the process of getting a Paytm Card. For more information visit to the Paytm Banks Blog.